Thursday, November 26, 2015

Update #5

This week was weird... husband had to work on the weekend too and it just happened that I was either too tired to go out or there wasn't enough time to go out. Since S has holidays from this week, I didn't even step out of the house for three days! I don't think that's ever happened before.

On Tuesday, I could finally attend the dars and this time I was a little more social. Now I'm in the whatsapp group and my first one dish party ever is on Tuesday! Alhamdulillah. Felt great to meet other desi moms.

I think Nurah's going through her 4 month sleep regression at 5 months. Whatever it is, it's making me really cranky. She's screaming for attention and I'm already partially deaf :|

I called up the orphanage but they asked me to call their headquarters. Haven't got around to that yet :( registered as a volunteer on their site but no response so far.

Don't have the energy to write anymore. ..

No comments: