Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Update

[Published more than a week after this post was written! :| ]

Hello, hello, assalamualaikum!

This is a reminder that this blog is not dead, and to add some content that will prevent this blog from falling completely into the mommy blog category. I have only 3 minutes before the current goes off so I just wanted to list what I've been doing these past few months:

  • Babysitting Sarah, chores, Babysitting Sarah, chores, etc.
  • Joined the Quran Certificate course from Al Huda! Alhamdulillah, yes, it definitely is one of the best decisions I have taken in my life so far, just like they said in the welcome email.
  • Cooking! Cooked more times than I have in the previous year (Not saying much at all since we had a cook :| )
  • Spending time with the fambly, though thanks to Sarah it's not always 100% 
  • Reading. One of the best books I've read in a LONG time: The Butterfly Mosque
  • I'm going to add some more parenting books to the list soon, insha'allah. Yes, people around me make fun of me for making parenting such an academic exercise, well, my kid, my rules!
  • That'll have to do for now. 8 month post coming up soon. Yes, very close to the 9 month mark. Thank you, Sarahbb or let's call you by your new name that Md chacha gave you: Doodhpeda!

No comments: