Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mwahahahaha

What a wonderful beginning to the day! Now to hope it materializes into something good, insha'allah.

- - -

Yesterday I found out that Ammaarah has pushed me over to the opposing party whose sole long-suffering member was baba. Apparently I'm only his daughter and apa is only mummy's daughter and Ammaarah is only mummy's granddaughter. So the three of them are on one side and poor baba and I are in the other. I don't know what I've done to deserve this treatment except for asking some inane questions (just to make conversation) that really exhausted the patience of our royal highness. Humph!

- - -

Dear God, please let people on Facebook realize that notifications of all the tasteless articles they're reading via Washington Post social reader and the horrid videos they're watching via Daily Motion are visible to everyone!

- - -
And now for a quick snooze.





No comments: