Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Updates

1. The birthday has come and gone. Shota cake cut at 12 in the night, dinner at Rainforest the next day. Had the Rainforest chicken steak -- yumm-mee. The "surprise" (as Ammaarah likes to call presents) is the hardcover of River of Smoke. Something that I've been waiting to get my hands on and the hardcover, it's so pretty! It's been ages since I've seen such soothing typesetting! However, the book shall remain in its wrapping paper until the end of Ramadhan when I shall haul it to Hyderabad.

2. We made 'kachchi aqni ki biryani' yesterday. I thought it was lacking in tezness but M loved it. You should really try out her method of smoking the chicken -- yumm-mee. (with due apologies to those who're reading this post while fasting!)

3. I believe that is all that has happened of note since the 1st. The couzins and I are busy with Ramadhan when we're not busy with the usual stuff.

4. Oh wait, Google bought Motorola Mobility?! Still trying to wrap my head around that.

Okay bye.

No comments: