Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tch

Feeling miserable - hungry, unhappy, unable to concentrate. And Amita'll be gone home by the time I get done with the training. Then I'll have to go home on my own probably in the bus, put all the clothes for tomorrow together, look presentable, go there and be extra cheery happy, sleep in some strange room and worst of all - wake up there too. I'm not a great morning person, I'm too fussy about bathrooms and somehow putting things together like toothbrushes, other clothes, and other necessary items just feels like such a burden. Then go all the way to their house... Sigh.
 
Okay, I'm not supposed to be cribbing. This is the day for dua and for blessings. Ok, I'll go do that. Hope we're all fine by the time we meet...
 

2 comments:

Abez said...

Eid Mubarak Zari! You know, I've been trying to figure out ways to cook okra that my kids will actually eat, and it's been such a hit or miss. They tolerated the gumbo (HF loved it, the kids ignored it) but they have no patience for Okra salan. Maybe next time I'll try frying it- and I'll be sure to look for escapees. :)

Zari d'Silvah said...

Hehe, in my family we always loved the fried bhindi, never the salans.

Thanks for visiting! :)